Thank you for your interest in Cloud Secure Tech. Contributing is a great way to share your knowledge with our large audience that can help you gain exposure.
Who can contribute?
We are only accepting guest blogs from industry thought leaders, decision makers, entrepreneurs and industry experts in the field of IT. We only accept guest blogs from Senior IT executives, CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, COO’s, IT manager’s, etc.
What subjects are we interested in?
We are interested in any topic that talks about Cloud Computing, Information Security, Disaster Recovery, etc. We, however, go beyond news and views, and are mainly interested in posts that offer value.
I am not sure what to write about, can you suggest some topics?
Absolutely. Here are some:
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Email Recovery
- Database Recovery
- Network Recovery
- Information Security (And all topics falling under InfoSec & Cyber Security)
- Compliance and Legislation
- Any specific Complaince pertaining to Cloud or Security
- Cloud Computing in Finance, Healthcare, Law, Manufacturing and Retail
- Information Security in Finance, Healthcare, Law, Manufacturing and Retail
- Disaster Recovery in Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Law, Manufacturing and Retail
- Compliance in Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Law, Manufacturing and Retail
- Legalities in Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Law, Manufacturing and Retail
And also articles outside of the above topics but relevant to our site niche…
We do have certain criteria that you are required to fulfill.
- Posts are recommended to be a minimum 1500 words
- Content must be detailed, in-depth and topics must be well researched
- Avoid self promotion
- Posts that have already been published (Print or Online) will NOT be considered
- Content should be original and should not be plagiarized in any form. Content will be checked for duplication
- Images need to be royalty free and Attribution to Original Image (s) is Mandatory
- Video will only be posted in the form of embeds. They will NOT be uploaded
- Minimum of 2 Outbound links for every 500 words are required.
- 1 link allowed from within content to your website inner page
- Outbound links have to be highly relevant and high authority sites (NO linking to Wikipedia)
- Double check for any typos, grammar error, spelling errors, facts, accuracy, names, dates, attributions and outbound links
- Bold, italics and exclamation marks must not be over used
Rights of Use
By submitting your article to cloudsecuretech.com website, you and/or your organization will be granting CloudSecureTech unlimited rights of use across our digital channels. If your content is accepted and published, your content will be distributed across our channels, including web, social media, RSS, email, mobile and PDF. We also retain the right to edit your content for clarity, tone and style.
We assume that you have the right to grant the use for all materials you provide. It is your responsibility to verify this prior to submitting any materials for publishing. If you are providing CloudSecureTech with images, please include a short statement about the related copyright and rights of use.